Skip to content
Over 203 years of combined experience!
Meet our staff:
- Gary Bonawitz and his wife Sharon of 47 years are lifelong local residents. Gary has been with Car Clinic since its inception. He graduated from Manhattan Area Technical College in 1969 and has been employeed in auto repair since that time. Gary grew up around machine and auto repair in Manhattan with strong ethics and morals. He brings that background to the shop environment he is in today and looks forward to serving you to prove that fact. Gary’s hobbies include photography and wood-working.
- Tim Bonawitz was born and raised in Manhattan, KS, and has been married to Pat since 1980. Having grown up around his father’s machine shop, he has been a part of the automotive field all his life. Tim started working in a Lincoln Mercury dealership in 1974 after graduating from Manhattan High School. Upon graduating from Manhattan Area Technical College in 1975, he went full-time at the dealership. Tim has worked at Car Clinic since 1980.
- Aric Cassel is married and lives in Olsburg, KS. He has 3 children – Allie, Abby, and AJ – and enjoys the outdoors, camping, fishing, and hunting.
- Paul G. has been with Car Clinic for over 13 years and in the automotive field professionally for 30 years. He also taught automotive in Wyoming for 4 years. Paul comes from a family of mechanics; his dad was a prop. mechanic on B-24’s in WWII, and his grandfather was a boiler tech during WWI. He himself has been tinkering on mechanical things from the age of 8. In his spare time Paul enjoys pre-1840’s black-powder and fur trade rendezvous and church with his family.
- Fred Howse is a life time resident of northeast Kansas with 20 years of repair experience. Who enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his family, friends and his dogs.
- Joe Riles Has been in the industry since 1994 and recently re-located from Olathe, Kansas in 2017